These are tiny little crosses very simple, slight organic texture.
I balance my earring weights between lightweight and feeling good and substantial in your hands.
To wear threaders ~ simply insert the post at the end in your ear hole, the cable chain will glide through, and the "saddle" will then sit on your ear lobe holding it in place!
Threader chains are delicate components. If your jewelry lives in a jewelry box, make sure to keep these separate as they have a life of their own and can become tangled.
- Made to order
- Material: 100% sterling silver
- Size: approx. 14mm x 8.25mm
- Earring type: French hook (default)
- Earring type choice: Ear threaders
- Threaders hang from "saddle" or where it lays in your to the top edge of the earring "bobble" that is put on the end, about 40mm just to give you an idea of the length.
Designed and handcrafted by me in my studio in Austin, Texas.
14k, 18K Gold available as well, text or call for quote.